Safety, Rules & Warnings
IF YOU ARE ASTHMATIC PLEASE BE CERTAIN TO BRING YOUR INHALER AS A PRECAUTION! Forest Of Screams uses fog and special effects that may irritate asthmatic symptoms!
- No alcohol permitted on the property.
- Please leave all metal objects and valuables in your vehicle.
- No flash lights, flash photography or lighters.
- Proper shoes are mandatory, No flip flops, sandals or high heals.
- Please wear appropriate clothing; you will be in the woods, do expect a little dirt.
- WARNING: Be aware that we use fog and strobe lighting in our show for those with asthma or epileptic illnesses.
- You will be walking in the forest on uneven ground. If you feel that you cannot do this safely, do so at your own risk!
READ THIS WARNING BEFORE ENTERING ANY OF THE ATTRACTIONS!
Forest of Screams reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone. You will experience intense audio, lighting, extreme low visibility, strobe lights, Fog, damp or wet conditions, moving floors, special effects, sudden actions, and an Overall physically demanding environment. You should NOT ENTER this haunted Attraction if you suffer from asthma, heart conditions, prone to seizures, Physical ailments, respiratory or any type of medical problems, or are pregnant Or suffer any form of mental disease including claustrophobia.
DO NOT ENTER the attractions if you are intoxicated, wearing any form of cast, Medical brace, using crutches, or have any type of physical limitations. Do Not Enter the attraction if you are taking medication or using drugs of any type. You will not be admitted if any of these conditions are to be noticed by our staff.
DO NOT ENTER IF YOU SUFFER FROM
- HEART CONDITIONS
- ANY TYPE OF MENTAL, PHYSICAL, RESPIRATORY AND OR MEDICAL PROBLEMS
DO NOT smoke, run, eat or drink inside the attractions. Additionally, there is no Touching of the actors, customers, or props inside or outside of the attractions. No video or flash photography may be taken inside these attractions. You will not Be admitted and asked to leave the property if any of the rules are not followed.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Your ticket is a revocable license and may be taken and admission refused without refund. Holder of this ticket understands that there is inherent risk involved with attending this attraction. Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers associated with participation in this attraction. In consideration and acceptance of entrance into this attraction holder agrees to release the operator, It’s parent corporation, affiliates, officers, directors and employees and landlord from any liability, Harm, injury or death, cost or expenses whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly, From attending this attraction or any of the attractions at this location.
In case of rain we will honor your tickets on any other night we are open until the end of the season. No refunds will be given due to rain!